- PhD Candidate
- Mechanical Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Expected 5/2016
University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
Thesis: “Model Order Reduction of Complex Dynamical Systems”
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
Bu‐ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
Azad University, Mashhad, Iran
Nonlinear Dynamics and Vibration
1. Ilbeigi S. and Chelidze D.: “Persistent Model Order Reduction of Complex Dynamical Systems using Smooth Orthogonal Decomposition”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Signal Processing, 2017, accepted.
2. Ilbeigi S. and Chelidze D.: “A New Method for Model Reduction of Nonlinear Control Systems Using Smooth Orthogonal Decomposition”, Scientific Reports, 2017, prepared for submitting.
3. Ilbeigi S. and Chelidze D.: “Insight into Chaotic Dynamics of Complex Dynamical Systems using Reduced Order Models”, In preparation.
4. Ilbeigi S., Nguyen S., Chelidze D.: “Smooth Orthogonal Decomposition: A Tutorial”, 2017, In preparation
5. Ilbeigi S. and Chelidze D.: “Reduced order models for systems with Disparate Spatial and Temporal Scales” Rotating Machinery (book chapter), 8, 2016, pp. 447-455.
6. Ilbeigi, S. and Chelidze D.: “Persistent Models for Complex Control Systems”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2017, accepted.
7. Ilbeigi S. and Chelidze D.: “Model Order Reduction of Nonlinear Euler- Bernoulli Beams”, IMAC XXXIII, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, February 2015.